Quality brick veneer home that has been built for the whole family. Set in the always desirable Norris Park estate, home to great kids’ parks, popular sporting oval and walking tracks.
Spacious throughout the home has a versatile floorplan boasting both open and private secluded zones.
The heart of the home is the large open plan kitchen, dining and family room, the ideal place for both formal dinners and relaxed family gatherings, beyond via bi-fold doors is a kid’s rumpus or a great sized study/office. A formal lounge room is located separately.
Accommodation is provided by a master suite offering an ensuite and walk in robe, the remaining three (3) bedrooms are in another wing together with the full family bathroom, sperate vanity and toilet.
Outside the gardens and surrounds are extremely attractive and low maintenance, highlighted by an undercover outdoor alfresco, perfect for outdoor dining.
Other features include:
- Kitchen with gas appliances, plenty of cupboard/bench space and dishwasher.
- A well-appointed laundry.
- Abundance of storage throughout.
- Double garage with remote entry and internal access.
- Evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating and additional slow combustion wood heater.
- 3m x 3.8m garden shed.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room