6 Acres - 2.43 Ha (approx.)
Situated in the heart of the beautiful Mitta Valley just 5kms from Eskdale, 8kms to Mitta Mitta, 65kms to Albury/Wodonga, 43kms to Tallangatta.
Comfortable family home of Western Red Cedar construction with a colorbond roof. Large verandas both front and back. Comprising three (3) generous bedrooms all with built in robes. Master has bay window.
Spacious open plan lounge dining area with a bar area, slow combustion wood fire and wall air- conditioning. Attractive Bay window in the lounge area. Modern kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space. Double pantry, dishwasher, electric oven and gas cooktop. Spacious family bathroom and well-appointed laundry. Undercover entertainment area at rear of home.
Garden and Surrounds:
Spacious “park like" surrounds with large established trees both native and European. Spacious lawns and large lagoon at rear of garden with weeping willows and views over the hills behind. This garden could be considered low maintenance and for those wishing to create a more structured garden the scope is endless. The property is positioned in a most attractive North facing position with spectacular views over the Mitta Mitta Valley.
• Excellent water with a reliable spring gravity fed from concrete tank. 10,000 gallons rainwater for the home. Huge lagoon/dam for garden and surrounds.
• Quality fencing surrounds the property.
• Shedding is a lockup storage area plus double carport, wood/machinery shed plus chook enclosure.
• Buses to both primary and secondary schools at the gate. Daily mail.
• Solar power 5 kw 18 panels.
4254A Omeo Highway, Eskdale provides an opportunity to live in a most convenient and popular area of the North East Victoria. Smaller scale rural lifestyle within a most vibrant rural community. Comfortable home, wonderful surrounds and easy commute to local towns and major centres for education and employment. Don’t miss it!