“Chambers” Special Residence – Family Living – Hospitality
A very large brick veneer single level residence set in a rustic environment only a short distance to all the facilities and the main business are of the ever vibrant Rutherglen Township.
“Chambers” Allotment: approximately two (2) acres
“Chambers” Residence Location:
A never to be repeated location being an extra large area within the township boundaries. Long frontage to popular High Street and Barkly Street and abutting the beautiful wineries of the area. A high profile yet private location.
A popular tourist town of North East Victoria only 42kms west of Albury – Wodonga, 12kms south east of Corowa on the Murray River, 35kms east of Lake Mulwala and 300km from Melbourne. Easy drive via the Hume Freeway.
A well presented brick veneer residence the size of which and the convenience of which can only be fully appreciated on inspection. The residence is strategically placed to take full advantage of all that the extra large allotment has to offer. A purpose built residence with many features including:
• Seven (7) bedrooms all being of a generous size. The master bedroom is quite spacious and is serviced by an ensuite facility plus walk in robes and a split system. The remaining six (6) bedrooms are again all quite generous in size with “built in” robes and a large family bathroom. These bedrooms are again serviced by a split system facility.
• Three (3) individual living areas including an “open plan” kitchen, meals and general living area. Two (2) major living areas provide separate accesses to allow for formal lounge or dining areas. Each of these living area can be separated from main living areas and offer open log fireplaces, extra split systems and access to a smaller peaceful courtyard area. A large games / movie room compliments the overall living space.
“Chambers” Features to be noted:
• Four (4) car carport
• Solar System
• Three (3) rainwater tanks (32,000 liters in total), garden and pool usage.
• Mains water
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Mature trees and shrubs
• 13 x 6m in ground pool (in need of some refurbishment)
A very special property that will appeal to a variance of enquiry including those requiring a substantial family residence, those that may be attracted by the extra large allotment to create an enterprise of their choice or those that may wish to create a hospitality enterprise that would allow for a combination of a family residence and a casual accommodation enterprise. The opportunities are many and varied. Rutherglen is a very popular tourist destination.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken to supply accurate information our company cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information.
Property Code: 1739